One game to Rule them All

Skyrim

Its the time of year again where we get a deluge of triple A releases competing for our precious time and money. 2011 brings in Arkham City, Battlefield 3, MW3, Gears of War 3, Uncharted 3, Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood, Zelda Skyward Sword, and Saint’s Row 3 -which I’m really surprised by the amount of positive hype this one’s getting. While I’m really looking forward to beating the crap out of pedestrians with purple dildos while signing autographs, there was never any doubt as to where most of my (dwindling) gaming time will be spent. While most gamers will be calling in airstrikes and getting headshots, I’ll be sneaking around stealing shit in some random cave in Skyrim.

I’ve always loved the freedom you get with open world games. I enjoyed every minute of roaming Mexico in Red Dead Redemption, and almost never grew tired of Fallout’s barren wasteland (couldn’t quite finish New Vegas, heh). I put in at least 80 hours on Daggerfall, Morrowind, and Oblivion, and there’s no doubt I’ll be doing the same with Skyrim.

What are you guys looking forward to in this year’s holiday releases?

Trackback URL for this post:

Posted in on Nov 09, 2011

So it’s March 2012 … and I’m playing Fallout: New Vegas. I’m months behind. I wonder when I’ll even get to the games you’ve mentioned.

vern
on March 07, 2012 21:37:40

My coder is trying to convince me to move to . net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using Movable-type on a variety of websites for about a year and am concerned about switching to another platform. I have heard excellent things about blogengine. net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into it? Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!

Great Britain Yellow Pages
on October 05, 2012 20:16:28

I seldom comment, but I looked through a few remarks here Chronnus. I actually do have 2 questions for you if you do not mind. Is it only me or does it look like a few of the comments appear as if they are written by brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are posting on additional online social sites, I would like to keep up with anything fresh you have to post. Would you list of the complete urls of all your public sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

gamesane.com
on November 12, 2012 06:43:57

I comment when I especially enjoy a post on a site or if I have something to contribute to the discussion. It’s a result of the fire displayed in the post I looked at. And on this article Chronnus. I was actually moved enough to post a thought :) I actually do have a couple of questions for you if it’s allright. Is it only me or do a few of these responses come across like they are coming from brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are posting on additional sites, I would like to follow everything new you have to post. Could you make a list all of all your communal pages like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

starcraft 2 tips
on September 11, 2013 04:34:32

GamesGames
on May 03, 2012 08:27:36

tskler guzel cal1sma aarladdaslar games games agames

games games
on May 05, 2012 09:37:11

You can only perceive real beauty in a person as they get older. mensbootsfashion.co.uk

sidra
on January 31, 2013 20:06:58

I was more than happy to uncover this great site. I wanted to thank you for your time just for this fantastic read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it and i also have you book marked to check out new stuff in your web site.

action games for mobile
on April 26, 2014 07:39:09

<div>Trådløse luftfartsselskaber skal finde måder at holde kunderne at bo rentable</div> <div>Der er allerede så mange trådløse brugere i Nordamerika, at luftfartsselskaber skal tænke på måder at høste yderligere overskud fra deres eksisterende kunder, snarere end at finde levis 501 nye, ifølge PricewaterhouseCoopers. To nye rapporter fra analytiker fast note at luftfartsselskaber levis jeans uk allerede anerkender behovet for at bevare kunder og investerer voldsomt i net med en 30% spring i udgifterne på netværket forbedringer i 2009 over 2008, eller omkring $160 pr. abonnent sidste år. Bevare trådløse kunder også har øget kunde serviceomkostninger, levis commuter jeans
som sprang 50% fra 2007 til 2008, sagde PWC. Analytiker levis 501 jeans virksomheden er afhængig af undersøgelser af luftfartsselskaber for sine data.Pierre-Alain Sur, PWC partner, sagde, at luftfartsselskaber skal finpudse deres teknikker til modtagende tilføjet overskud fra en eksisterende kundebase i de kommende år.

Visitor
on May 24, 2012 20:27:41

There are several factors you may want to seek the services of a car for a trip. You may want to make an impression on your woman really like or close relatives. You may even want your manager to think excellent of you. Whatever the purpose, selecting a car for trips is a wise decision only if you keep certain guidelines in thoughts. Porter airport limo

greater
on July 10, 2012 12:38:26

The best bulk of affairs in a cable is 8 additional ground, the bulk of buttons and controls on a ambassador is added than that on a lot of of them, so there are 2 x 8PDT switches at the animate side,jogos de damas one for audio/video and connections; the added for the ambassador switching, there was no added way.

Visitor
on August 23, 2012 11:53:30

tskler guzel paylas1m

Miniclip
on September 10, 2012 09:19:40

The bold will address to fans, but the alone downside is that it retains the aforementioned appearance that has been acclimated for Lego amateur for years now. It is simple and easy, which makes it accessible, jogos de fazenda but it aswell feels a bit dried and in charge of an advancement eventually or later.

Visitor
on September 16, 2012 11:31:37

I’m Carl but you guys can alarm me The Disc (its not bold accompanying - I just adulation the Discworld series)! I’ve been arena amateur a lot of of my activity & grew up on advantageous diet of all types of consoles… FYI - N64 is the best ever! I currently play (when not planning a marriage & searching afterwards my 9 year old son) a 360, 3DS & awakening consoles for fun. generic online

Visitor
on October 19, 2012 12:29:11

The game can charm to fans, however the sole draw back is that it retains identical vogue that has been used for Lego games for years currently. it’s easy and straightforward,road freight that makes it accessible, however it conjointly feels to a small degree stale associate degreed in would like of an upgrade sooner or later.

Sumachil
on October 28, 2012 06:33:55

Buy 5.3 inch Star S7180 Android 4.1 3G Smart Phone with QHD Screen 1GB RAM Dual Core 1.2GHz 8MP Camera GPS (White) from China Android 4.1 Cell … The lowest price online $263.99 freeshipping buying the Ramos W30 Quad Core Tablet PC 10.1 Inch Exynos 4412 Android 4.0 1GB RAM 16GB Silver.

cp1029
on December 18, 2012 19:45:25

I’m Carl but you guys can anxiety me The Disc (its not adventurous accompanying - I just applause the Discworld series)! I’ve been amphitheatre abecedarian a lot of of my action & grew up on advantageous diet of all types of consoles… FYI - N64 is the best ever! I currently play (when not planning a alliance & analytic afterwards my 9 year old son) a 360, 3DS & activation consoles for fun.
frases de amor gold miner best friends forever quotes

Yasir
on December 26, 2012 09:48:59

I am really excited because of this post. It is truly amazing and eye catching. Author might be really fabulous.

writing an autobiography for kids
on June 16, 2013 12:23:42

For you to sleep well at night, the aesthetic, the quality, has to be carried all the way through. personal statement for job application

soha
on June 19, 2013 10:49:10

I retain a controvert to compose the topnotch treatise in my caste. I had sprint absent of perceptions only thanks to your notify, I superior papers directly apprehend how to succeed the protest. Acknowledge you so plenty for this!

ahmed
on November 18, 2013 00:12:57

thanks a lot web page like this alat bantu sex pria

alat bantu sex
on July 18, 2014 07:53:03

I truly want together the acknowledgement and begin thinking of new ways of growing. I will definitely a few of these on myself, hope you improve more on this format.

guardiansofthegalaxyjacket.com

adamscott
on September 12, 2014 23:02:11

Bicara tentang alat bantu sex sekarang ini bukan lagi merupakan suatu hal yang tabu, Bahkan sekarang ini banyak sekali kita jumpai di internet. moderenisasi dan kemajuan teknologi memudahkan kita untuk mencari maupun membuat informasi, tentu saja hal ini mempunyai sisi positif dan negatifnya tergantung dari sudut padang yang menilainya.

alat bantu sex wanita
on October 04, 2014 10:41:07

Sekarang ini alat bantu sex sangat beragam sekali jenis dan modelnya bahkan produsen selalu menciptakan inovasi demi untuk memenuhi kebutuhan dan kepuasan para konsumenya hal ini sangat membantu bagi pasangan suami istri demi keharmonisan sebuah keluarga

alat bantu sex
on October 04, 2014 10:45:10

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.